Graphic Designer (Part Time / Freelance)
Anywhere. (This is a virtual position and not an in-house position so you can be based anywhere)
WHO WE ARE
This is an amazing opportunity for highly creative graphic designer to be part of an independent creative studio specializing in content creation and design of fashion and premium lifestyle templates.
Our templates depend on clear communication and demand rigorous applications of grid layouts and the establishment of visual hierarchies. The designer will be working across marketing, product, editorial, template creation, graphics and magazine design, this person will be confident turning concepts in to working products for all digital channels as well as print.
- Working with the Creative Director to ensure the design perfectly complements the editorial content and follows the house style
- Design page layouts
- Pre–flight and prepare files for print
- Work with design mock–ups
- Resizing Indesign files and content
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (particularly Adobe Indesign and Adobe Photoshop)
- A keen eye for trends
- Feminine design aesthetic
- Good understanding of typography (Ability to use paragraph and character styles)
- Must be able to design for print
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to use initiative and work independently when required
- Illustration skills are bonus
Salary dependent upon experience. This is a freelance position.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV, cover letter and relevant work samples to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Freelance Designer.'
We are very sorry but we will not be able to respond to all applicants. We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a virtual position, you will work from home and will be expected to provide your own computer.